Redcon1 Big Noise
Redcon1 Big Noise
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.48
fortnightly with More info
Buy now. pay later. interest-free.
We have partnered with Afterpay to bring you simple, interest-free payment plans. Buy what you want today, pay with it suits you best.
No payment today
Pay in 4 simple fortnightly instalments
No hidden fees
No card application
No lengthy application. Instant approval online
Simply select Afterpay at checkout.
Terms and conditions apply.
Big Noise is a non-stimulant pre-workout product made by a brand new supplement brand called Redcon1. It's aimed to increase performance, increase muscle pump, and improve mental focus. Each serving is made up of 9g of protein with 79% active ingredients, which we've taken the liberty of breaking down for you below:
Redcon1 Big Noise Ingredients Include:
- 3g of Glycerol Monostearate - A cell volumizer. This will keep your cells hydrated, thereby improving your overall physical performance.
- 2.5g of BetaPower (Betaine Anhydrous) - Increases carnosine levels of the muscle, which helps the production of creatine. Creatine is what stimulates the recycling of energy for your explosive lifting. More creatine = More energy to do more lifting = Bigger muscles.
- 1g each of Astragalus Membranaceus (Root) & Agmatine Sulfate - Both of these ingredients increase Nitric Oxide production, which widens blood vessels so that more blood can be pumped through your muscles. This brings in extra nutrients to your muscle while also cleaning out any toxins in your body.
- 300mg of L-Alpha Glycerlphophorcylcholine & 250mg of CDP-Choline - These ingredients are mental focus agents that channel energy without having to use stimulants.
- 200mg of Rhodiola rosea root extract & 200mcg of Huperzine A (Toothed Clubmoss) - Reduces stress and anxiety while also helping you adapt for a physically-demanding environment.
Redcon1 Big Noise is Available in the Following Flavours
- Strawberry Kiwi
- Blue Lemonade
Second To None Nutrition uses Australia Post eParcel and TOLL for all packages.
Second To None Nutrition charge a flat rate of $10 for Domestic and $18 International Shipping. If you spend over $150 you qualify for FREE shipping worldwide.
Shipping within Australia can take from 2-8 business days depending on your location. *we are located in North Queensland, so shipping can take a few days longer than stores located in capital cities
International shipping can take from 2-4 weeks, depending on your location and your country's custom laws.
Every parcel sent with Australia Post eParcel is given a tracking number. This will be sent to you in an email to let you know your parcel is on it's way. (if you do not receive an email from us, please check your Junk Folder)
If your parcel does not arrive in the times listed above, you can contact us HERE
We will then proceed to lodge a trace with Australia Post to try and locate the package. We will keep you informed through out this process.
If this does happen, we ask that you please be patient. Once the package is picked up by Australia Post, it is out of our control what happens, however we will do everything we can to find it for you.
Should you wish to exchange any of your products, we may authorise this at our discretion. This needs to be requested either in person in-store or by email. You will need to cover any costs involved in the delivery of the new product and return of the old product, and this exchange would need to be completed within 7 days of the original purchase. This will not be available on sale items or short dated items. Please remember it is at our discretion when considering any exchange option for you.
If you do need to return a product to us, the following criteria will need to be met:
Your returned products must be:
- In their Original, Unopened Condition (Both Products and Packaging)
- Securely Wrapped
- Included with our Invoice Slip
- Returned to us at your own cost
If you require further information, please contact us via email HERE
Thankyou for your support