Redcon1 Fade Out
Redcon1 Fade Out
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $19.98
fortnightly with More info
Buy now. pay later. interest-free.
We have partnered with Afterpay to bring you simple, interest-free payment plans. Buy what you want today, pay with it suits you best.
No payment today
Pay in 4 simple fortnightly instalments
No hidden fees
No card application
No lengthy application. Instant approval online
Simply select Afterpay at checkout.
Terms and conditions apply.
When Aaron Singerman, founder of Redcon1 asked two NAVY Seals about "Hell Week," a week where you have to go through seven physically demanding days of training, they said that it wasn't the physical exercises that made it difficult -- it was the lack of sleep. Basically, no matter what you do or how easy or rigorous your training is, you are much more prone to injury if you are not getting enough sleep.
When you sleep, your body is releasing hormones that help to rebuild and repair the body. It also relaxes the mind so that your nervous system can regenerate itself. However, some people don't or can't get the adequate amount of sleep that their body needs. That's where Fade Out comes in.
Redcon1 Fade Out Health Benefits
Simply put, Fade Out sleep aid supplement will help you to:
- Go to sleep.
- Sleep harder (put you in a deeper, more recovering sleep.)
- Allows you to release more growth hormone while you sleep -- this is very important for muscle recovery and processing protein metabolism.
Ingredients in Redcon1 Fade Out Include:
- 1g of Phenibut (4-amino-3-pheylbutonic acid) - The main ingredient that puts you to sleep. It relaxes the muscles and makes you tired. Also mixes well with the next two ingredients...
- 1g each of Mucuna Pruriens & GABA - GABA helps your body get ready for sleep faster. Meanwhile, Mucuna Pruriens turns into L-DOPA (which increases dopamine) in the body and passes through the blood-brain barrier. Together, these are very important sleeping aid ingredients.
- 500mg of L-Ornithine HCL & 1g of L-Arginine HCL - Two amino acids that produce more growth hormone while also releasing them throughout the body.
- 500mg of L-Theanine - Also helps to relax the body.
- ZMA (Zinc Magnesium) & Vitamin E - Together, these ingredients releases more testosterone, which is very important in the release of growth hormones for the healing effects sleep provides. If you're a girl, don't worry, this will not have a any major effect on your body/mood/personality. It will just help you sleep!
- 600mg of Valerian Root - an ingredient that's been around for more than 1,000 years. Valerian root can be found in Chinese remedies to sleep and tea as well.
- 5mg of Melatonin - Melatonin will help you go to sleep faster, keep you asleep longer, and also help you to get to the REM 4 sleep everyone looks for (the healthiest type of sleep.)
Redcon1 Fade Out is Available in the Following Flavours:
- Black Currant
Second To None Nutrition uses Australia Post eParcel and TOLL for all packages.
Second To None Nutrition charge a flat rate of $10 for Domestic and $18 International Shipping. If you spend over $150 you qualify for FREE shipping worldwide.
Shipping within Australia can take from 2-8 business days depending on your location. *we are located in North Queensland, so shipping can take a few days longer than stores located in capital cities
International shipping can take from 2-4 weeks, depending on your location and your country's custom laws.
Every parcel sent with Australia Post eParcel is given a tracking number. This will be sent to you in an email to let you know your parcel is on it's way. (if you do not receive an email from us, please check your Junk Folder)
If your parcel does not arrive in the times listed above, you can contact us HERE
We will then proceed to lodge a trace with Australia Post to try and locate the package. We will keep you informed through out this process.
If this does happen, we ask that you please be patient. Once the package is picked up by Australia Post, it is out of our control what happens, however we will do everything we can to find it for you.
Should you wish to exchange any of your products, we may authorise this at our discretion. This needs to be requested either in person in-store or by email. You will need to cover any costs involved in the delivery of the new product and return of the old product, and this exchange would need to be completed within 7 days of the original purchase. This will not be available on sale items or short dated items. Please remember it is at our discretion when considering any exchange option for you.
If you do need to return a product to us, the following criteria will need to be met:
Your returned products must be:
- In their Original, Unopened Condition (Both Products and Packaging)
- Securely Wrapped
- Included with our Invoice Slip
- Returned to us at your own cost
If you require further information, please contact us via email HERE
Thankyou for your support