International Protein Superior Whey 2.27kg
International Protein Superior Whey 2.27kg
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $19.98
fortnightly with More info
Buy now. pay later. interest-free.
We have partnered with Afterpay to bring you simple, interest-free payment plans. Buy what you want today, pay with it suits you best.
No payment today
Pay in 4 simple fortnightly instalments
No hidden fees
No card application
No lengthy application. Instant approval online
Simply select Afterpay at checkout.
Terms and conditions apply.
Superior Whey by International Protein is a powerful, advanced, novelty protein supplement formula that contains the three most widely acclaimed types of protein:
- WPI (Whey Protein Isolate)
- WPC (Whey Protein Concentrate)
- Whey Peptide Blend
In addition to these ultra-quality protein types, Superior Whey is naturally high in BCAAs (branched-chain amino acids), with added L-Glutamine, and is 100% FREE of Aspartame, stabilisers, and other unnecessary fillers. To this extent, Superior Whey by International Protein is one of the most revered dietary supplements on the market in regards to its quality, effectiveness, and transparency as well.
INTERNATIONAL PROTEIN SUPERIOR WHEY REVIEW
First off, Superior Whey protein can be taken at any time of a given day: whether it’s first thing in the morning, before your workout, after your workout, or before bed in the evening. For optimal results, however, it’s best to take this product after a demanding workout and enjoy all the benefits Superior Whey has to offer. This is important because of several reasons:
- After a long and hard training session, your muscles experience micro-tears on a molecular level, and so your body needs additional nutrients and a sufficient period of time to repair these tears
- Your body is most susceptible to growth AFTER a strenuous physical activity, such as pumping iron at the gym or cranking pull-ups at a bar-gladiators playground, which makes supplementation with quality-protein an ideal choice at that exact time
- Taking dietary protein supplementation after a workout can have the benefits of avoiding bloating or other stomach discomfort and improve your satiety levels as well
Of course, these rules are not set in stone, so feel free to try different approaches at your leisure, granted you’ve spoken to a dietary specialist beforehand. Bottom line, Superior Whey by International Protein can find its place in anyone’s diet, including professional athletes, bar-gladiators, professional cyclists, sprinters, and more.
INTERNATIONAL PROTEIN SUPERIOR WHEY INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS:
Whey Protein Concentrate
As most of us know, whey protein is the liquid part of milk that gets separated during the process of making cheese. WPC or Whey Protein Concentrate is the first iteration of this process, and is one of the most widely used protein types among professional athletes all around the Globe.
Briefly, here are the key benefits of WPC:
- WPC contains all essential amino acids – great for building lean muscle quickly and efficiently
- Constant WPC supplementation helps to reduce the percentage of fat in the body, which consequently reduces the risks for more than a dozen of serious conditions later in life
- WPC is very effective in protecting the body from lean muscle loss and creating a perfectly chiseled body
- Whey Protein Concentrate has been shown to lower blood pressure as well
In addition to these benefits, WPC fares slightly better in regards to muscle growth when compared to other types of protein, such as soy or casein. In fact, WPC can also play a major role in boosting your immune system, which in turn reduces inflammation in the body. This is extremely beneficial for athletes affected by prolonged inflammation (muscle damage) that has the risk of turning into a chronic inflammation. Regular WPC supplementation, along with a rich and diverse diet, can have a positive impact and can speed up your recovery by a significant margin.
Whey Protein Isolate
WPI is a very potent protein type that contains at least 90% of pure protein in its chemical structure. Plus, WPI is specifically derived to contain the least amounts (or none at all) of lactose and fat, which makes it the ideal protein choice for trainers who are lactose-intolerant or experience bloating and indigestion with dairy-based products. To add, WPI contains a higher concentration of protein than its younger cousin WPC (Whey Protein Concentrate) and provides support for anyone looking to up their ante in regards to their bodybuilding game.
In addition, WPI can help both with weight gain and weight loss, and this depends entirely on how you take it, when you take it, and your main reasons of including Whey Protein Isolate into your diet. In brief, here are some of the benefits of this highly-effective compound:
- WPI is a thorough protein source that contains fewer calories and fat in comparison to other protein types
- WPI is very rich in protein and is proven to keep your stomach full for longer periods of time – and therefore keep your satiety levels at check
- It also improves your metabolism and makes you burn potential stubborn fat faster than otherwise
- Whey Protein Isolate contains both L-Leucine and Calcium – the ultimate combo to promote faster muscle growth and denser and stronger bones as well
- Finally, WPI can single-handedly boost your performance during a workout by a giant scope
But WPI can help in a variety of other areas besides promoting strong body, solid muscles, and a great motivational boost. Whey Protein Isolate is also known to:
- Lower the levels of bad cholesterol in the body
- Help in promoting healthy blood sugar levels
- Boost immunity
- Reduce the risks of various cardiovascular ailments
- Reduce the levels of acute stress you experience on a daily basis
In particular, WPI contains Cysteine – an amino acid that has been shown to protect your digestive tract. As a matter of fact, Cysteine is part of glutathione, and is used by the body to produce biotin, heparin, coenzyme A, and Taurine as well. Plus, Cysteine is part of another compound called beta-keratin, which has been shown to preserve the lining found in the digestive tract.
Whey Peptides are the result of a process called hydrolysis, which breaks protein down into smaller molecules that contain around 50 amino acids. This allows for Whey Peptides to be digested quickly and efficiently, a process that keeps the body in a constant anabolic state (state of continual muscle growth). Or in other words: you’re building muscles even while you’re sleeping!
This makes Whey Peptides one of the most efficient protein types, and a great bang for the buck as well.
IS INTERNATIONAL PROTEIN SUPERIOR WHEY SAFE TO USE?
In short, yes. But make sure you consult with your healthcare professional if you are eligible to take this product on a daily basis. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
INTERNATIONAL PROTEIN SUPERIOR WHEY NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION:
Servings per Bag: 57 (2.27kg) 114 (4.55kg)
Serving Size: 40 grams
Per 100 grams:
Energy – 1711 Kj/409 Cal
Protein – 78 grams
Fat – 7.2 grams
Carbohydrates – 6.8 grams
Dietary Fibre – 0.7 grams
Sodium – 185 mg
Potassium – 660 mg
Calcium – 365 mg
FLAVOURS OF INTERNATIONAL PROTEIN SUPERIOR WHEY INCLUDE:
Second To None Nutrition uses Australia Post eParcel and TOLL for all packages.
Second To None Nutrition charge a flat rate of $10 for Domestic and $18 International Shipping. If you spend over $150 you qualify for FREE shipping worldwide.
Shipping within Australia can take from 2-8 business days depending on your location. *we are located in North Queensland, so shipping can take a few days longer than stores located in capital cities
International shipping can take from 2-4 weeks, depending on your location and your country's custom laws.
Every parcel sent with Australia Post eParcel is given a tracking number. This will be sent to you in an email to let you know your parcel is on it's way. (if you do not receive an email from us, please check your Junk Folder)
If your parcel does not arrive in the times listed above, you can contact us HERE
We will then proceed to lodge a trace with Australia Post to try and locate the package. We will keep you informed through out this process.
If this does happen, we ask that you please be patient. Once the package is picked up by Australia Post, it is out of our control what happens, however we will do everything we can to find it for you.
Should you wish to exchange any of your products, we may authorise this at our discretion. This needs to be requested either in person in-store or by email. You will need to cover any costs involved in the delivery of the new product and return of the old product, and this exchange would need to be completed within 7 days of the original purchase. This will not be available on sale items or short dated items. Please remember it is at our discretion when considering any exchange option for you.
If you do need to return a product to us, the following criteria will need to be met:
Your returned products must be:
- In their Original, Unopened Condition (Both Products and Packaging)
- Securely Wrapped
- Included with our Invoice Slip
- Returned to us at your own cost
If you require further information, please contact us via email HERE
Thankyou for your support