Blackstone Labs Cobra 6 Extreme
Blackstone Labs Cobra 6 Extreme
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $19.98
fortnightly with More info
Buy now. pay later. interest-free.
We have partnered with Afterpay to bring you simple, interest-free payment plans. Buy what you want today, pay with it suits you best.
No payment today
Pay in 4 simple fortnightly instalments
No hidden fees
No card application
No lengthy application. Instant approval online
Simply select Afterpay at checkout.
Terms and conditions apply.
Blackstone Labs Cobra6
"Intense Stimulant." Besides the name of the supplement itself, those are the first two words you're going to see on the packaging of this baby, and boy are they telling the truth.
In reality, this product is mainly considered as a pre-workout supplement, but it can also be considered as a fat-burning thermogenic. Cobra6 is sure to provide the energy you need to hit the weights hard and get you ready for as intense of a workout as you can imagine.
Breaking Down The Ingredients
Inside Cobra6, you're going to see the following ingredients:
- Caffeine - Of course, to stimulate your body and provide it with a ton of energy for your next workout.
- Achyranthes Aspera - An anti-inflammatory and an anti-depressant. Is known to increase cardiovascular performance.
- Amperall & Dendrobium - Two stimulants that are almost identical to DMAA...a substance that is now banned in the USA. Between these two ingredients, you're looking at some of the most potent stimulants out there.
- Theobromine - A plant extract that also acts as a thermogenic aid. This is nothing compared to the other compounds we mentioned, though.
- Advantra Z TM - At a mild scale, this mimics ephidrine, the active compound in Ephedra, which is also banned. Simply put, an extreme stimulant.
- Yohimbine - A thermogenic aid that will increase the amount of calories you burn at rest. Even when you're not working out!
What You Should Expect
Keep in mind that this supplement is not a miracle product. You will still need proper nutrition and exercise to achieve the results you're chasing after.
It is recommended that you take one capsule/scoop in the morning to test tolerance, followed by one more during the afternoon if you feel that your body needs more of an effect. Afterwards, let the energy consume you and get to work!
Blackstone Labs Cobra6 is Available in the Following Flavours
- Kiwi Strawberry
Second To None Nutrition uses Australia Post eParcel and TOLL for all packages.
Second To None Nutrition charge a flat rate of $10 for Domestic and $18 International Shipping. If you spend over $150 you qualify for FREE shipping worldwide.
Shipping within Australia can take from 2-8 business days depending on your location. *we are located in North Queensland, so shipping can take a few days longer than stores located in capital cities
International shipping can take from 2-4 weeks, depending on your location and your country's custom laws.
Every parcel sent with Australia Post eParcel is given a tracking number. This will be sent to you in an email to let you know your parcel is on it's way. (if you do not receive an email from us, please check your Junk Folder)
If your parcel does not arrive in the times listed above, you can contact us HERE
We will then proceed to lodge a trace with Australia Post to try and locate the package. We will keep you informed through out this process.
If this does happen, we ask that you please be patient. Once the package is picked up by Australia Post, it is out of our control what happens, however we will do everything we can to find it for you.
Should you wish to exchange any of your products, we may authorise this at our discretion. This needs to be requested either in person in-store or by email. You will need to cover any costs involved in the delivery of the new product and return of the old product, and this exchange would need to be completed within 7 days of the original purchase. This will not be available on sale items or short dated items. Please remember it is at our discretion when considering any exchange option for you.
If you do need to return a product to us, the following criteria will need to be met:
Your returned products must be:
- In their Original, Unopened Condition (Both Products and Packaging)
- Securely Wrapped
- Included with our Invoice Slip
- Returned to us at your own cost
If you require further information, please contact us via email HERE
Thankyou for your support