Body War Daily Greens
Body War Daily Greens
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $14.98
fortnightly with More info
Buy now. pay later. interest-free.
We have partnered with Afterpay to bring you simple, interest-free payment plans. Buy what you want today, pay with it suits you best.
No payment today
Pay in 4 simple fortnightly instalments
No hidden fees
No card application
No lengthy application. Instant approval online
Simply select Afterpay at checkout.
Terms and conditions apply.
Body War Nutrition Daily Greens is a unique blend of ingredients used to improve overall health and well-being. Consisting of micronized vegetable, fruit, and seed extracts as well as added digestive enzymes, this is undoubtedly one of the most complete Greens formulas on the market.
In fact, Daily Greens is the complete greens formula that helps trainers in the following ways:
- Assist in nutrient utilisation
- Very high in antioxidants, vitamins & minerals, and pre & probiotics
- Improve energy levels in a 100% natural and organic manner
- Improve health and overall well-being
- Amazing taste that you can experience either hot or cold
- No added sugar and 100% gluten-free
DAILY GREENS BY BODY WAR NUTRITION FEATURES THE FOLLOWING KEY INGREDIENTS:
Goji Berry Powder
Goji berries are considered as some of the most potent fruits on the supplements market. In fact, they are a rich source of antioxidants and much-needed fibre – which is absolutely crucial for maintaining a healthy body and a calm mind. Plus, these unique types of berries can also help you battle against diseases, effectively balance your weight (including both muscle and fat), and support your digestive tract as well. This is because goji berries contain several crucial compounds for maintaining health, including vitamins, trace minerals – and probably the most important of them all – the so-called phytonutrients. Phytonutrients are chemical compounds that are shown to regulate eye and skin health, as well as treat high blood glucose, regulate cholesterol levels, and prevent cardiovascular disease.
Mangosteen (to not be confused with Mango) is a reddish fruit native to Southeast Asian countries, including Thailand, Vietnam, India, and others. In fact, mangosteen is one of the healthiest fruits in existence and contains an abundance of energy, protein, carbs, water, and fibre. Additionally, this fruit is also rich in magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, sodium, copper, manganese and zinc. In regards to vitamins, mangosteen contains Vitamins C, A, B6, and B12 – all being absolutely essential for keeping good health. Finally, mangosteen also contains niacin, thiamin, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, folate, carotene, cryptoxanthin and folic acid.
The many benefits of mangosteen are as follows:
- Mangosteen contains xanthones, compounds which are known to have anti-cancer properties
- Mangosteen extract has shown significant anti-inflammatory and anti-allergy properties thanks to it containing significant amounts of prostaglandin and histamine
- It also boosts the immune system as well
- Mangosteen protects your heart and aids in cardiovascular health
Milk Thistle is a 100% organic and natural herb that has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and is mostly used to detoxify the liver – and consequently cleanse the body of toxins as well. This plant is native to California and other parts of the world with a warm climate. But how exactly does milk thistle work?
This herb works by removing toxins from your body which are known causes of a number of ailments, including diabetes, high cholesterol, gallstones, alcohol abuse symptoms, and other. This is exactly why milk thistle is so popular among individuals looking to re-introduce their bodies to a healthy lifestyle.
Alfalfa Leaf Powder
Alfalfa leaves contain a number of vitamins and minerals, including vitamins K & C, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, iron, riboflavin, folate, copper, and more. Besides that, alfalfa leaves also contain significant amounts of protein, carbohydrates, and fibre. The many benefits of alfalfa include:
- Alfalfa leaves are a great source of isoflavones and other phytoestrogens, which help to reduce the risks associated with breast cancer
- They are also shown to treat osteoporosis thanks to the inclusion of Vitamin K
- Alfalfa treats type 2 diabetes-related symptoms and helps affected patients to achieve better glucose control. Regulating these symptoms is absolutely essential in treating type 2 diabetes and can make an enormous difference in the quality of living
- Alfalfa leaves are also rich in antioxidants and other beneficial agents which prevent free radical damage and support better cardiovascular health
- Finally, alfalfa is an excellent source of Vitamin C and can supply at least 14% of the RDI in regards to this compound
In addition, alfalfa leaves are also considered antihyperlipidemic, which basically means they play a vital role in reducing the amounts of lipids (fat) in the bloodstream. Putting your lipid level under control can reduce and alleviate the symptoms of coronary heart disease caused by high cholesterol levels.
Maca Root Powder
Maca root (Lepidium meyenii) is a type of vegetable native to the Peru Andes. This plant looks like turnips or radishes because of its green tops and yellowish roots. The many benefits of maca root are listed as follows:
- Maca root is rich in antioxidants and other beneficial agents
- Maca root enhances energy, promotes better mood, and improves memory
- It also aids in both male and female sexual and reproductive health
In particular, a clinical study has shown that maca root promotes a positive impact on stamina, energy, endurance, and overall health. This can also indirectly improve your mood and reduce depressive symptoms as well.
Second To None Nutrition uses Australia Post eParcel and TOLL for all packages.
Second To None Nutrition charge a flat rate of $10 for Domestic and $18 International Shipping. If you spend over $150 you qualify for FREE shipping worldwide.
Shipping within Australia can take from 2-8 business days depending on your location. *we are located in North Queensland, so shipping can take a few days longer than stores located in capital cities
International shipping can take from 2-4 weeks, depending on your location and your country's custom laws.
Every parcel sent with Australia Post eParcel is given a tracking number. This will be sent to you in an email to let you know your parcel is on it's way. (if you do not receive an email from us, please check your Junk Folder)
If your parcel does not arrive in the times listed above, you can contact us HERE
We will then proceed to lodge a trace with Australia Post to try and locate the package. We will keep you informed through out this process.
If this does happen, we ask that you please be patient. Once the package is picked up by Australia Post, it is out of our control what happens, however we will do everything we can to find it for you.
Should you wish to exchange any of your products, we may authorise this at our discretion. This needs to be requested either in person in-store or by email. You will need to cover any costs involved in the delivery of the new product and return of the old product, and this exchange would need to be completed within 7 days of the original purchase. This will not be available on sale items or short dated items. Please remember it is at our discretion when considering any exchange option for you.
If you do need to return a product to us, the following criteria will need to be met:
Your returned products must be:
- In their Original, Unopened Condition (Both Products and Packaging)
- Securely Wrapped
- Included with our Invoice Slip
- Returned to us at your own cost
If you require further information, please contact us via email HERE
Thankyou for your support