EHP Labs Oxyshred
EHP Labs Oxyshred
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $18.73
fortnightly with More info
Buy now. pay later. interest-free.
We have partnered with Afterpay to bring you simple, interest-free payment plans. Buy what you want today, pay with it suits you best.
No payment today
Pay in 4 simple fortnightly instalments
No hidden fees
No card application
No lengthy application. Instant approval online
Simply select Afterpay at checkout.
Terms and conditions apply.
EHP LABS OXYSHRED REVIEW
EHP Labs OxyShred is a powerful thermogenic fat-burner specially designed to get rid of fat in the quickest and healthiest way possible. In fact, OxyShred is one of the rarer fat-burning dietary supplements to include ingredients that boost your immune system while also shredding fat. This is absolutely crucial, since the body undergoes significant hormonal and physiological changes during the oxidation of fat molecules (or the burning of fat). To this extent, the engineers over at EHP Labs have developed a one-of-a-kind fat-burning formula that addresses this issue head-on and provides immune protection to everyone that’s looking to shred fat fast.
Some key features of this product include:
- OxyShred is super potent
- Contains whopping 60 serves per container
- 100% naturally flavoured
- 100% stack safe
- Ultra concentrated
In addition to these benefits, OxyShred by EHP Labs is one of the most popular fat-burners on the market. However, in order to understand how OxyShred really works, we have to get down to the nitty-gritty and explain the fundamental chemical workings of thermogenic supplements in relation to the burning of fat. So, without further ado:
WHAT IS A THERMOGENIC FAT-BURNER?
Thermogenic fat-burners are products that play a crucial role in slightly increasing the metabolism for several hours after ingestion, which results in the body burning significantly more calories, even while resting. An important fact to note here is that not all fat-burning supplements are thermogenic, since some of these products are just limiting the absorption of fat, as opposed to causing it to be burned quicker than normal. To this extent, EHP Labs OxyShred is both a real thermogenic fat-burner and is clearly labeled as one.
In addition, quality thermogenic supplements are mostly used to aid in a healthy and 100% natural weight-loss, where products will usually contain any or all of the following ingredients:
- Ma Huang
- Acetyl L-Carnitine
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)
- Green Tea Extract
The Most Effective Fat-Burning Ingredients
According to the latest scientific evidence, Caffeine and Green Tea Extract have been labeled as one of the most effective thermogenic fat-burning ingredients by a large stretch of a margin. Firstly, this meta-analysis cross-examined six studies that fitted a total of 18 different prerequisites to fill the inclusion criteria of the authors. Secondly, the researchers looked into the mean difference between the Caffeine & Green Tea Extract treatments and immediately compared the results from these treatments to a placebo control group. Thirdly and finally, the authors also considered other variables such as Body Mass Index (BMI) and administered dosage of catechins as well.
The results from this meta-analysis were clear: the subjects experienced a significant increase in daily fat-oxidation only after ingesting the prescribed Caffeine + Green-Tea beverages (you can read more about the study HERE). OxyShred contains Caffeine, which is proven to be the more potent thermogenic fat-burning ingredient of the two.
WHAT DOES OXYSHRED DO?
To put it simply: OxyShred burns fat. Scientifically speaking, OxyShred increases your mental focus, energy, and productivity by inducing hyper-lipolysis – a process which breaks down subcutaneous fat thanks to the potent ingredients featured in this product. To this extent, OxyShred provides all of these benefits without any heavy stimulants, which often result in unwarranted anxiety and jitters. Plus, OxyShred limits the calorie absorption of the body, enhances your mood, and comes in several delicious flavours so that you’d never get bored while taking this product.
EHP Labs OxyShred contains the following key ingredients:
L-Glutamine is an essential amino acid that your body needs in large amounts, especially during strenuous exercise. The positive effects of this ingredient extend far and wide, and some of them include:
- L-Glutamine improves gastrointestinal health since this amino acid is a crucial compound in building and repairing the intestines
- Acts as a neurotransmitter in the brain, improving memory, focus, spatial awareness, concentration, and more
- Heals ulcers and provides advanced health support for leaky gut
- Improves muscle growth, prevents muscle breakdown, and acts as the preferred respiratory fuel for hepatocytes, lymphocytes, and intestinal mucosal cells during severe physical stress (such as that of a hard exercise)
- Improves and enhances athletic performance, recovery, and provides significant ergogenic benefits by increasing the electrolyte uptake during (and after) supplementation phase
- Promotes cell detoxification, thereby improving the metabolism by a significant margin
- Improves blood sugar control in both diabetic and non-diabetic individuals
- In addition to these benefits, L-Glutamine also helps with improving strength and stamina as well.
Caffeine is the most potent and safe mild stimulant on the market. Whether you’re looking to shed off that extra fat, or maybe want to jump out of that motivational dip that’s been plaguing you for weeks – Caffeine has a little something for everyone. In light of this, Caffeine features the following benefits:
- It accelerates fat loss by causing fat to be used as the body’s main energy source instead of carbs
- Caffeine increases athletic performance by aiding athletes to train harder for longer
- Besides fueling you up with unparalleled energy, Caffeine can also provide a significant increase in your levels of focus as well
- Prevents sudden dips in immunity thanks to being rich in antioxidants and other useful nutrients
- Caffeine has been shown to decrease muscle pain among professional athletes when consumed prior to their workouts
- Caffeine supplementation can protect against cognitive impairment, such as Alzheimer’s disease, loss of memory, and other ailments
How Much Caffeine Does A Scoop of OxyShred Have?
EHP Labs OxyShred contains 150 mg of Caffeine per scoop, which is approximately the same amount of Caffeine as featured in one cup of regular brewed coffee.
Caffeine Anhydrous is Caffeine’s first cousin. This ingredient boosts endurance and improves muscle strength. Plus, Caffeine Anhydrous helps with the metabolisation of fats and helps you to achieve an optimal muscle-to-fat ratio and a better health overall.
Tyrosine is a non-essential amino acid, with the slight exception that it can be classified as a conditionally-essential amino acid in special circumstances. This is true because Tyrosine synthesis requires the availability of phenylalanine, which in turn is classified as an essential amino acid. Bottom line, Tyrosine supplementation is absolutely crucial if you want to achieve optimal results while training, since its key benefits include:
- Tyrosine relieves stress both from real life and a strenuous exercise
- Improves mental alertness, memory, and focus
- Enhances training intensity and prevents overtraining
- Increases thermogenesis, triggers lipolysis and leads to an overall leaner body
- Reduces fatigue
- Besides these benefits, Tyrosine also relieves depression and general anxiety symptoms as well.
Taurine is a conditionally essential amino acid that is most abundant in the heart, eyes, muscles, and brain. In fact, Taurine has the following benefits:
- Taurine helps to reduce the risk of getting affected by cardiovascular disease
- It also protects your body from the symptoms of metabolic disease, which can lead to insulin resistance, high blood pressure, or high cholesterol levels
- Taurine has been also proven to improve athletic performance as well, helping athletes to achieve better results in shorter intervals of time
- Additionally, this compound is second to none (no pun intended) in regards to protecting against various other chronic conditions such as type 2 diabetes, kidney disease, or stroke.
This naturally occurring amino acid has been garnering worldwide acclaim for its unique ability to both act as a cognitive-performance-enhancer and a nootropic to burn fat as well. Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) works by promoting the uptake of fatty acids into the mitochondria of the cell, a process which in turn gives you more energy thanks to the burning of stored fat. The benefits of ALCAR include:
- ALCAR promotes a healthy fat burning without the additional nuisance of muscle waste
- ALCAR helps to transport free fatty acids to the mitochondria, which is the powerhouse of the cell. The mitochondria then utilises a process known as “oxidation” to break down these fatty acids and enable the body to later transform them into energy molecules known as ATP (adenosine triphosphate)
- ALCAR urges the body to burn fat for energy instead of glucose, which serves a double purpose: a 100% natural and healthy weight-loss, and more energy to spare
- Finally, ALCAR can also act as a potent cognitive enhancer, since it’s one of the rare compounds that can pass the blood-brain barrier in order to help energize the brain
GRAPEFRUIT SEED EXTRACT
This very active and equally potent ingredient can help you in a number of ways, including:
- Grapefruit Seed Extract has been shown to battle against a very dangerous fungal infection known as “candida”
- Grapefruit Seed Extract also eliminates some antibiotic-resistant infections in the urinary tract
- This compound can also heal athlete’s foot
- Finally, Grapefruit Seed Extract can help to promote weight-loss as well
Forskolin is a very potent compound derived from the roots of the Coleus forskohlii plant. This ingredient is shown to offer numerous benefits for the human body, including:
- Forskolin plays a major role in the release of stored fat from cells, which results in greater energy expenditure and the burning of fat
- Forskolin promotes fat loss whilst preserving lean muscle mass
- This ingredient has been also shown to provide a significant increase in free testosterone levels, although more research may be needed
- Thanks to the surge in free testosterone, Forskolin can indirectly help to build lean muscle mass as well
- Forskolin can possibly protect against unwanted and unwarranted weight gain
- It can also widen the air passages in the lungs, therefore relieving the symptoms of asthma
- Finally, Forskolin increases bone marrow density, which in turn lowers the chances of being affected by osteoporosis later in life
Vitamin C does a little bit of everything:
- It protects against the common cold
- It boosts the immune system and wards off against cataracts, skin wounds, asthma, and more
- Vitamin C lowers high blood pressure as well
- It dilates the blood vessels, which allows for better circulation and better response to physical stress
- It plays an important role in producing neurotransmitters like norepinephrine, which lead to a better mood and improved brain function as well
- Vitamin C helps to heal wounds by facilitating the connective tissue growth
- It protects against scurvy
- And more
A question we’re often asked here at Second To None Nutrition is: “What is the best flavour of OxyShred?” To answer this, we have to consider every OxyShred flavour and thoroughly inspect their pros and cons in order to come up with a final decision as to which one is the best.
OxyShred Passionfruit is one of the more popular OxyShred flavours – and for a good reason too. This flavour is quite unique, where OxyShred is one of the only thermogenic fat-burners to feature a straight Passionfruit flavour without the (often unnecessary) addition of a slightly bitter Pineapple hint. In fact, OxyShred Passionfruit is sweet but tastes very natural. Plus, it is very easy to chug down at any time on a given day. Mix with some ice-cold water in order to dilute the sweetness a bit.
OxyShred Mango tastes like actual mango juice and is a yet another promising entry in the battle for the best OxyShred flavour! This flavour is sweeter than the Passionfruit flavour, but nothing that some extra ice water cannot handle. Great for those with a sweet tooth and for trainers who look to add some extra kick to their monotone weight-loss diets.
Guava Paradise is exotic, charming, and features an excellent blend of equal parts sweet and sour for a great start to your day. You can chug this OxyShred flavour without diluting the mix, which is always welcome for those who look to cut their water intake. Finally, Guava Paradise is also the best flavour for a quick fat burner turn-around while doing your routine at the gym.
OxyShred Kiwi Strawberry is as good a flavour as it sounds, which makes our job to single out the best OxyShred flavour that much harder. Kiwi Strawberry tastes great and, once again, contains that exotically synergistic blend between the sweet and the sour which proves that fruit-based fat burners are the real deal. Best to be enjoyed during hot summer days with some cold water and the newest fitness magazine at your side.
What’s better than a cantaloupe-based fat burner flavour? Two cantaloupe-based fat burner flavours! All joke’s aside, OxyShred Melon is light, very easy on the sweetness, and extremely delicious all at once, which makes it the perfect addition to our ‘OxyShred Best Flavour’ lineup!
Finally, there is the OxyShred Pink Grapefruit flavour, which offers the most deliciously sour experience of the group and features a mouth-watering taste to die for (figuratively, at least). In fact, this OxyShred flavour is the sourest of all OxyShred flavours, but is it the best flavour?
Now that we have our main contestants all set, what’s the best OxyShred flavour?
Here’s how our team at Second To None Nutrition rated these OxyShred flavours (by giving each flavour an evaluation from one to six):
- 6th place: Guava Paradise
- 5th place: Pink Grapefruit
- 4th place: Kiwi Strawberry
- Bronze medal: Mango
- Silver Medal: Melon
- Gold Medal: Passionfruit
OXYSHRED SIDE EFFECTS
Acute Liver Trouble
The liver is one of the largest organs in the human body. As such, the liver is responsible for a number of crucial metabolic functions, including:
- Transforming ingredients from the food we consume into substances that are vital for the normal functioning of the body
- Protecting the body from an ever-increasing influx of harmful substances on a daily basis
- Breaking down fat to use for energy
Although reports of it actually happening have been rare, some users have reported acute liver troubles after taking fat-burners that contain some of the ingredients that can be found in OxyShred as well. Before we jump to conclusions, however, note that this doesn’t mean that OxyShred could also induce acute troubles with the liver by default. In fact, by extensive reading and rigorous research, our performance experts have come to the conclusion that the sole factor responsible for causing this type of liver failure is none other than a compound called ‘usnic acid’. Currently, EHP Labs OxyShred is 100%-free of this ingredient and does not have any future plans to introduce usnic acid into any of their future products as well.
In part because of its surging popularity in recent years, it’s very simple to dismiss caffeine of being a drug. Where in reality, caffeine is, in fact, a drug. This fact leads us to something that should’ve become a common sense by now: do not exceed the recommended dose (or the dose prescribed by your nutritionist or physician) with any supplement you’re currently taking. Those users who tend to exceed the recommended dose of a certain stimulant-based thermogenic fat-burner, sometimes (rarely) end up reporting symptoms such as nervousness, insomnia, jitteriness, heart palpitations, and an increased worry for banal things. All of these symptoms could be ascribed to a caffeine overdose and can usually last anywhere from half an hour to five or six hours depending on the severity of the dose.
Users who experience these kinds of symptoms should stop taking any kinds of stimulant-based fat-burning supplements for a few days, and then reassess their tolerance again with half or one-third of a serving. This should give them enough room to rest their bodies from the accrued caffeine and get back on track as soon as possible – without them having to experience any kinds of adverse or unwarranted effects in the future.
Some weight-loss supplements are formulated with ‘hoodia’, a popular fat-burning ingredient derived from an African plant. Allegedly, this plant can make your brain think that your stomach is full, but there is little scientific evidence to support this claim. What hoodia does, however, is elevating your heart rate and causing high blood pressure immediately after intake. Plus, this ingredient has been also shown to cause dizziness, headaches, and nausea for some users.
Fortunately, OxyShred does NOT contain Hoodia.
One other active ingredient that is often found in thermogenic fat burners includes the highly controversial bitter orange extract (citrus aurantium). The main controversy surrounding this ingredient can be traced back to some anecdotal claims that supposedly link bitter orange extract to chest pains, anxiety, jitteriness, and other undesired symptoms. However, a recent study has dismantled these claims and has shown that bitter orange extract did not produce any significant adverse effects (such as an increase in blood pressure or heart rate, serum chemistry, electrocardiographic data, urinalysis, and blood cell counts) for the users of this substance.
To avoid the whole controversy, however, the engineers back at EHP Labs chose to exclude this substance from their OxyShred formulation, and go for the much safer alternatives Grapefruit Seed Extract and African Wild Mango instead.
IS OXYSHRED AVAILABLE IN ALL OF AUSTRALIA
Yes, EHP Labs OxyShred is available to purchase in Australia via our Second To None Nutrition e-store. All you have to do is click the ‘Add To Cart’ button, choose your quantity and your preferred flavour, and either proceed to shop for additional products or immediately go to checkout. If you experience any trouble whilst putting in your order, feel free to contact our operators and we’ll be more than happy to get back with you.
SHOULD I BUY EHP LABS OXYSHRED
One of the questions we often tend to get is the following: “Is OxyShred cheap?” And whilst this isn’t the noblest of questions, it makes perfect sense to ask if you’re on a tight budget.
But in order to give a precise and unbiased answer on whether or not OxyShred Ultra Concentration is affordable to use in the long run, we’ll have to compare EHP Labs’ best-seller against another thermogenic fat burner of the same category in relation to mixability, effectiveness and performance, and of course – pricing as well.
EHP Labs OxyShred Ultra Concentration VS Viper Shred
One scoop (measured at 5.8 grams) of OxyShred contains the following macro + micronutrient combination:
- Energy – 20.9 kJ
- Protein – 0 g
- Fat, total – 0 g
- - Saturated Fat – 0 g
- Carbohydrates – 1 g
- - of Which Sugars – 0 g
- Vitamin C – 133 mg
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) – 0.4 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) – 0.6 mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) – 7.5 mg
- Panthotenic Acid (Vitamin B5) – 1 mg
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) – 0.6 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) – 0.7 mcg
- Chromium Picolinate – 0.01 mg
- Caffeine – 150 mg
- L-Theanine – 101 mg
Again, the other OxyShred ingredients are listed as follows: Acetyl L-Carnitine, L-Glutamine, Inulin Fiber, Natural Flavour, L-Tyrosine, Taurine, Malic Acid, Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), Sucralose, L-Theanine, Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Guggul Extract Powder, Mangifera Indica, Raspberry Ketones, Olive Leaf Extract, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Niacinamide (Niacin), Calcium Panthotenate (Panthotenic Acid).
On the other hand, one serving (5.08 grams) of Viper Shred features the following ingredients:
- Energy – 0 kJ
- Protein – 0 g
- Fat, Total – 0 g
- - Saturated Fat – 0 g
- Carbohydrates, Total – 0 g
- - of Which Sugars – 0 g
- Sodium – 0 mg
- Caffeine – 250 mg
- Vitamin B6 – 1 mg
- Vitamin B12 – 1 mg
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) – 40 mg
Lipo Activator Plus
- L-Arginine – 750 mg
- L-Ornithine – 350 mg
- L-Lycine – 350 mg
- Caffeine Anhydrous – 250 mg
- Raspberry Ketone – 250 mg
- Acetyl L-Tyrosine – 200 mg
- Green Coffee – 200 mg
- Green Tea – 200 mg
- Adenosine Monophosphate – 150 mg
- Higenamine – 50 mg
From the informational blocks above, we can clearly spot two major differences between OxyShred Ultra Concentration and Viper Shred:
- Total Caffeine Dosage Difference
- Total Energy Difference
Viper Shred contains significantly more total caffeine than EHP Labs OxyShred, but keep in mind that caffeine is not the only predictor of an effective fat burner both in short intervals and over the long haul. Some trainers prefer more caffeine, whilst others want just enough caffeine to get them safely through the day. At the end of the day, it’s really boiling down to personal preference as this is clearly a not one-size-fits-all scenario. Or in other words: if you thrive on caffeine, go for Viper Shred. If you happen to get the jitters from too much stimulants, then OxyShred by EHP Labs would be your safest bet.
Secondly, there is a major difference in total energy distribution in the two products. OxyShred offers 20.9 kJ per scoop, whereas Viper Shred features no energy to spare. To this extent, OxyShred can be used both as a thermogenic fat-burner and an effective pre-workout as well (granted you consult with your healthcare practitioner beforehand).
The rest of the ingredient matrix between Viper Shred and OxyShred is more-or-less the same.
Mixability & Taste
The industry rule-of-thumb says that fat-burners don’t need to have a stellar taste in order to be effective. However, it’s time to break that mold: experts have rigorously tested OxyShred and had found that it tastes pretty darn solid, is easy to drink, and features a variety of flavours to never get bored even after months of continuous use. During mixing, OxyShred has shown consistency and quality (no clumps or unwanted texture), which makes this product one of the best thermogenic fat-burners on the market mixability-wise.
Viper Shred features a solid taste as well, but nothing ground-breaking or industry-defying that would make you switch instantly to this particular product. However, it tastes better than most currently popular fat-burners, which puts it right up there along with OxyShred in terms of taste.
Winner: EHP Labs OxyShred
Effectiveness & Performance
The main ingredient in EHP Labs OxyShred is ALCAR (Acetyl L-Carnitine, 3.5 grams). This compound is one of the most potent fat-burning ingredients you can run into nowadays and is mostly used in combination with a Vitamin B complex to provide trainers with that extra energy that most individuals are in desperate need during their cutting phase.
In terms of effectiveness, our experts found that OxyShred offers all of the results without any of the crashes. On top of that, the added CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) is great for toning the body and providing additional elasticity to the skin. This makes lifting weights that much easier and reduces the risks of injuries in the long run whilst preserving strength, endurance, and providing a solid ground for building and maintaining a healthy mental aptitude as well.
Viper Shred is advertised as a ‘hardcore’ fat-burning product, and it shows: the total amount of caffeine from all sources in this supplement is beyond anything we’ve ever encountered in the industry. As such, those trainers who are sensitive to stimulants are advised to steer clear of Viper Shred and go for another thermogenic fat-burner instead. For those looking to blast through their workout sessions with feral intensity and a primal rage, however, Viper Shred would be their preferred weapon of choice.
Again, since both products are very effective and serve their purpose well – our team couldn’t elect a clear winner between OxyShred by EHP Labs and Shred by Viper performance-wise.
OxyShred currently comes in at $79.95 AUD with 30 servings per container, which is around $2.66 AUD per serving. This isn’t the most affordable fat-burner on the block, but it’s not the most expensive one either. Plus, OxyShred is made by EHP Labs, who are known to devote ample time to achieve top quality and effectiveness in their products without subjecting them to any unnecessary filler. This devotion to top-tier quality may reflect in the pricing as well.
Viper Shred is a little bit more affordable, with a 300 g. tub that you can get for exactly $69.95 AUD. With 60 servings per package, this tallies up to around $1.16 AUD per serving.
Winner: Viper Shred
Finally, let’s tally up the results:
- EHP Labs OxyShred – 2 points
- Viper Shred – 2 points
So, this is clearly an overall tie, and it really comes down to personal preference about which product that would best serve your interests and fitness needs.
Again, if you have any questions, suggestions, or something else you’d like to share, feel free to message us and we’ll be happy to get back with you.
Second To None Nutrition uses Australia Post eParcel and TOLL for all packages.
Second To None Nutrition charge a flat rate of $10 for Domestic and $18 International Shipping. If you spend over $150 you qualify for FREE shipping worldwide.
Shipping within Australia can take from 2-8 business days depending on your location. *we are located in North Queensland, so shipping can take a few days longer than stores located in capital cities
International shipping can take from 2-4 weeks, depending on your location and your country's custom laws.
Every parcel sent with Australia Post eParcel is given a tracking number. This will be sent to you in an email to let you know your parcel is on it's way. (if you do not receive an email from us, please check your Junk Folder)
If your parcel does not arrive in the times listed above, you can contact us HERE
We will then proceed to lodge a trace with Australia Post to try and locate the package. We will keep you informed through out this process.
If this does happen, we ask that you please be patient. Once the package is picked up by Australia Post, it is out of our control what happens, however we will do everything we can to find it for you.
Should you wish to exchange any of your products, we may authorise this at our discretion. This needs to be requested either in person in-store or by email. You will need to cover any costs involved in the delivery of the new product and return of the old product, and this exchange would need to be completed within 7 days of the original purchase. This will not be available on sale items or short dated items. Please remember it is at our discretion when considering any exchange option for you.
If you do need to return a product to us, the following criteria will need to be met:
Your returned products must be:
- In their Original, Unopened Condition (Both Products and Packaging)
- Securely Wrapped
- Included with our Invoice Slip
- Returned to us at your own cost
If you require further information, please contact us via email HERE
Thankyou for your support